Every home has a story, let me sell yours.
Looking for a smooth, stress-free real estate process? Want to work with a pressure-free realtor?
I’m a real estate agent who also happens to be 100% Greek: fun, friendly and fiercely loyal. I use this for my client’s advantage to ensure that the home buying and selling process is smooth and stress-free.
Smooth due to a wealth of knowledge and resources that I have built up over the past 10+ years.
Stress-free because we Greeks are a warm, friendly and caring bunch, so communicating with my clients every step of the way helps them feel confident about reaching their expectations.
Trusted Advocate: Running the Real Estate Race
My goal is to be a trusted advocate for my clients by guiding them successfully through the mindboggling real estate process and paperwork. It may all be Greek to them — but not for me! I understand that buying or selling a home can be emotional and overwhelming, which is why clients need an advocate to look out for their best interests. Clients have told me they appreciate my pressure-free approach.
Yes, the real estate process can be a race against time but remember, the Greeks invented the marathon so we are wired for competition and will go the extra mile to win!
Track Record: Steps to Success and Client Satisfaction
• Knowledgeable: Helps clients to clearly understand the possibilities, process and paperwork
• Dedicated: Will stay up all night to negotiate a deal and walk beside clients every step of the way
• Pressure-free approach: Works closely with clients as a trusted advocate with strong communications
• Technology savvy: Adept at using on-line resources for all aspects of the real estate process
• Business and family orientation: Grew up in a close-knit family business and knows when a deal makes good business sense
I worked in real estate right after college but got sidetracked by 10+ years in corporate IT sales. I attribute my corporate success to an overarching desire to build strong relationships with my clients and provide exceptional service. And that’s what I brought back when I returned to the real estate field in 2005.
Want to get started by understanding: the size of home you can afford….the sale-ability of your current home….best timing for buying or selling a home…..or other confusing aspects of the process? Let’s talk! Give me a call or text me at 612-578-1907. Or, visit my personal web site to see houses that are available now in a variety of price ranges and communities.
Awards & Designations
My Clients Referrals